Electrical guide lines31st January 2012
As from January 2012 the old Periodic Inspection reports (PIRs) will be replaced with Electrical Installation Condition reports (EICRs). The aim of the report is to access whether the electrical installation is in a satisfactory condition for continued service and complies to the IEE wiring regulation BS791.
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Identify any defective electrical work.
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.
It is recommended that an ELCR is carried out when a property is being prepared for letting and every five years thereafter.
- NEW RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SALES & LETTINGS...
14 Feb 2013
Relaunch of new Sales Department. Read more
- Mashford Estates unveils new name and sales...
13 Feb 2013
Mashford Estates have been successfully letting and managing property across Torbay and the surrounding area for over 18 years and following the first year anniversary of the opening of their second office in Babbacombe, Torquay are now undergoing a... Read more
- Still updating our knowledge
3 Oct 2012
Lisa Furse, our manager and Jayne Mashford spent the day, again in a classroom this week updating their knowledge of the law of letting and management, including new regulations regarding the importance of intrigate inventories and registering deposits.... Read more
how we can help you
If you have any questions about our services, don't hesitate to give us a ring on:+44 (0) 1803 523033