1) The Scotland Fixed Price Fortnight (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Slater Hogg & Howison and Countrywide[EP1] [HS2] (“the Promoters”) both whose registered address is Greenwood House, 1st Floor, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0PP.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 1 November 2019 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 15 November 2019 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently listed as for sale with the Promoters, including employees of the Promoters and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by entering into a sale sole agency agreement with either of the Promoters at our standard commission rate for a residential property to be listed on the open market at a fixed price for sale at any of the Promoter’s branches, all between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”).
6) The Promoters make no guarantee or admission that the Property will remain at a fixed price after the Closing Date.
7) The Customer reserves the right to remove the fixed price of the Property and to increase the ‘offers over’ price after the Closing Date.
8) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact [214 Eastwoodmains Road, Clarkston, G76 7HA; 0141 638 7360].
9) The sale of the property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
10) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
11) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to commission fees, the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees, conveyancing fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
12) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
13) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
15) The Promoters reserve the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.